How does the Auto Shut Off work?
When the kettle reaches boiling temperature a switch closes and shuts your kettle off.
What is the triangular shaped meshed thing for?
The anti-scale mesh filter prevents impurities (ie hard water build up) from pouring out of your kettle with the boiling water.
How do I put the filter in?
Line up posts on the sides of the filter with the grooves at top of kettle spout and aim point of filter for notch at bottom of spout. Push!
How do I clean?
Cleaning & Descaling Your Kettle
1. With kettle unplugged, empty out any remaining water and rinse. If your model has a mesh filter, remove it before cleaning.
2. To remove lime deposits, which build up periodically from all water, use a scale/lime remover following its directions carefully.
3. To avoid scale/lime deposit build up, empty the kettle after each use.
4. Wipe the exterior of the kettle with a damp cloth. Do not use abrasive scouring pads or powders as they may scratch the smooth surface of the kettle.
5. NEVER IMMERSE THE KETTLE IN WATER OR OTHER LIQUIDS.
What is the element made of?
If you are experiencing any difficulty viewing our website, please call 844.257.7136, Monday through Friday, 8 am through 4:30 pm Eastern. A customer service representative will assist you.